Be the first to know whats new and whats on sale. New sign ups on our newsletter group receive a free pattern. Our thanks from Sew Worth It.
HOOPSISTERS IS STARTING AT SWI!
NEW!!! CLICK HERE for Tips From Joe The Tech!
|HOOPSISTERS - The JACOBEAN JOURNEY is at Sew Worth It!
Join us as we show you the latest from Hoopsisters. Learn to piece, embroider, and quilt in the hoop! New projects included in this embroidery program - placemats, tablerunners, bed runners, and several quilt sizes. On Saturday, March 22nd, 1:00-3:00, we will introduce The Jacobean Journey and demonstrate how the program works. Don't miss out on this fascinating process to create stunning projects!
|WHY TAKE CLASSES AT SEW WORTH IT!
* Sign up for a class at SWl and get all of your class supplies
* All your purchases on the day of the class are
* SWI brings in national and international educators to teach the latest techniques and sewing methods!
* The SWI staff are experienced sewers, embroiderers, and quilters and can assist you in selecting the perfect class or project for your skill level.
WHY SHOP AT SEW WORTH IT!
* The SWI staff are available to provide assistance with fabric selections!
* SWI has the largest fabric selections in the area! New merchandise arrives weekly!
* SWI provides the latest notions and products in the sewing industry.
* At SWI, we don't just sell you a machine, we use what we sell!