Everything you need to know:
DOORS OPEN AT 10AM!
Please note: This event is for SWI machine owners only.
This special event is our way of showing our appreciation for your decision to purchase a machine from Sew Worth It! We truly appreciate and value your business!
You will receive 40% OFF EVERYTHING, with only a FEW exclusions! Fabric? YES. Thread? YES! Stabilizer, notions, and kits? YES, YES, AND YES! (No other sales and/or discounts may be accepted during this event; certain restrictions may apply. Koala cabinets and Baby Lock/Brother machines are excluded from this sale.)
As you can imagine, this is a VERY popular event! So we put together some guidelines to make everything run smoothly:
- There will be an updated Machine Customer list at the door for check-in - please have your ID ready!
- If you have sold your machine, given it away, or traded it in at another store (yikes!), you are NOT a current SWI machine customer and would NOT qualify for this event. We hate to even think about it!
- The sale is for merchandise that is IN STOCK at the time of the event. The only merchandise that will be back-ordered are Baby Lock/Brother products and/or machine accessories (i.e. - Baby Lock stabilizer, feet, workbooks etc.).
- There is a ONE-YARD MINIMUM cut on all fabrics.
- Friends are NOT allowed to accompany you during the sale and the purchases you make should be for you only. Now would be a great time for your friends to purchase that BabyLock/Brother machine they have always wanted so that they CAN accompany you to the sale! If your friend isn't a SWI machine customer and does accompany you, they will be asked to wait outside. You certainly may bring your spouse, but why would you want to - you're going to be power shopping!
- Long lines WILL happen. We appreciate your patience in advance! Be sure to check out our Class Calendar online if you plan to register for classes during this event. The more prepared you are, the better we can assist you!
- We will truly miss our machine customers that are unable to attend this year. Unfortunately, this sale only happens once a year and we are unable to take special orders ahead of time or over the phone.
- Any promotional gift cards and/or coupons will not be accepted at this event.
- Most importantly, have SEW MUCH FUN!
This event is for YOU - our SWI machine customers! We know that machines are a big purchase and appreciate your choice to buy yours from Sew Worth It! and make us your preferred machine store. Thank you, thank you, thank you! So mark your calendars, Sunday, January 13, and get ready to shop, shop, shop and have some fun!